Wednesday, February 2, 2011

That and this..


My eldest thinks I do not support her, when the frustration is with her mother not informing me of her activities..  The bee (mama) need an ass kickin..
My finances feel like they are in the toilet (heart speaking) but I know (head speaking) that I am on dry land.. Not the mountaintop, but not quicksand..  I am a disaster or jobloss away from problems, but hopefully will be able to get on solid ground soon..

Other than the above, things are goodish..  We got a new crop of pets..  Had a hermit crab for months now.  Herman, Gee's hermit crab, had been hanging on for months..  And we had a fish kill in the big aquarium (petsmart told us to use algae clean to remove the green from the water, kilt most of the fish, which we moved to the 10 gallon tank, leaving the big tank free for crabs) so Gee and I got two friends for Herman, Mr Crabs and xxx.  Emm needed to have a pet too, got a _tiny_ Pearl, crab which promptly died, Phenny replaced her, her?  So now we have 4 hermit crabs livin la vida loco..


Had some contractors out to look at putting addition onto the house.. Have some options..  One option is to almost double the living space in the house..  Add two bedrooms (and 600 sq feets) for 50K..  Another is to add 1 br for 20K.  Will have to wait until summer to see where I stand, to see what I can do..  KnowwhatImean?


My kids are growing so fast,,,  twas truly yesterday when they were infants,,  Not they are young ladies..  13 and 9..

My girls are really my world.  I think that if you distill the purpose for living, it comes down to making sure that your children are cared for.  Work, house, finances, all window dressing.  The end result is that they are cared for.



Well, think I need to sign out now..  Peace out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Girls

My Girls