Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Random Shiat

Little about me..
  •  My father was the youngest of six children (all boys) but raised as an only child since his next oldest sibling was 17 when he was born.  Mom was the elder sister of a family with one other girl.  I on the other hand are the eldest of six (boy, girl, girl, girl, boy and girl) and we were all born about 2 years apart.
  • I have lived in Minneapolis Minnesota most of my life (NE Mpls, South Mpls, Uptown).  Couple months or so in Washington State, Spent 6 years in the Navy (Navy bootcamp in Illinois, 1 year in Millington TN for training, and 5 in San Diego CA)
  • Whilst in the Navy spent over 2 solid years at sea on the USS Enterprise CVN-65.  Visited many countries, including: Hong Kong, Karachi Pakistan, Mombasa Africa, Naples Italy, Perth Australia, Rio de Janeiro Brazil, Singapore, Subic Bay in the Philippines, Tijuana Mexico and Toulon France.  Was an Aviation Anti-Submarine Warfare Technician (supported electronics on helicopters that would detect submarines.) similar to electronics technician.
  • Have had many jobs, worked in fast food (Burger King, McDonald's, Pizza, Donut shop) Parking ramp attendant, Retail drone, Assemble and Computer tech.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Girls

My Girls