Saturday, December 3, 2011

Whats new

So my attempts at controlling my inner volcano has had mixed results.. Sometimes I can shrug, look the other way and go on with my life, ignoring the truly petty thing that really wasn't worth getting upset about in the first place, and othertimes.. 
  • Asshat at teh Dairy Queen, there is an OBVIOUS line serving the two open windows, yer this guy just slithers up to one, ignoring those of us who are following the rules. He did not get his food before me or the other person he cut infront of, and it was fun when he stood there, and you could see the realization he cut as we scowled at him, and he writhed in embarrassment..
 

  • Why do people misunderstand the concept of the turn signal.  It is to notify others of your intention to change lanes or turn right or left.  Other people use this information to decide what lane they should be in, to slow down, and other stuff. It is not common courtesy, it is the farking LAW to signal ONE HUNDRED FEET BEFORE not AT THE FARKING INTERSECTION!!!  When you fail to signal and drift into someones lane, YOU are in the wrong, and have NO RIGHT to flip off the person who honks at your clueless ass..

Shiat like that makes me want to slap a biatch!

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

My Girls

My Girls